Covid Action Plan - Updated 06/07/2021
What we are doing...General
- More frequent cleaning of all our shared facilities. Including a morning deep clean, and enhanced 'touch zone' cleaning, such as door handles and flush buttons.
- Providing hand sanitiser near or within shared facilities, in our bell tents and at our Site Office.
- We will allow access to some cleaning materials to campsite users, if requested, to ADULTS only.
- Running at a lower capacity to ensure space between pitches and plenty of open space on site, too.
- Displaying additional signage in shared facilities, including NHS hand washing advice and reminders to frequently wash hands and use our sanitiser points.
- Our staff will normally wear gloves and masks whilst cleaning our facilities. Staff are likely to wear masks throughout the day and will follow the latest guidance on PPE as it develops.
- Requiring payments in advance of your visit - and online contactless payments preferred.
- If you have to cancel due to Covid - we may ask for proof of isolation, and refund is subject to a 5% admin fee
What we are doing...Bell Tents
- Clients must bring their own bedding to reduce risk to all future users of these facilities.
- Hand sanitiser is supplied in each unit.
- A thorough cleaning of each unit after each booking is made with a 20 point cleaning check.
What you do...
- Check in using the NHS app.
- Wear masks when using our toilet facilities, or when in enclosed spaces from people outside your bubble or household.
- Please follow the latest government guidance on number of households and those required to quarintine, etc. Do not enter our site if you display any symptoms, or have had a positive covid-19 result 14 days preceding.
- Wash your hands more frequently than usual, particularly before meal times.
- We cannot clean water taps after every use, so we suggest using gloves for these, and hand sanitiser before and after filling up your water vessels.
- Consider purchasing 'water carriers' or bringing large vessels with you, to reduce the number of times you need to fill up.
- Use the facilities as 'family groups' and consider coming back later if facilities are busy.
- Carry your own hand sanitiser for use after contact.
- Try to make all payments through our website - so we can reduce the handling of cash.
- Please try to pitch your tents at least two metres from other campsite users.
- Keep distance from other users, and avoid 'mixed play' with other users, particularly children.
- If you display any symptoms, please let us know and pack away your campsite and leave the site, returning home.
- Monitor your children whilst they play and use the facilities. Ensure they know how to use the hand sanitiser and wash their hands.
Do give us a call if you wish to discuss things further.